While Photo Frog takes offers assistance when shoppers need help to complete their orders, it is sometimes useful to help someone yourself with an order. The Order Actions feature provides do-it-yourself access to the utilities that shoppers most commonly need to complete their orders.
Where to find it
Order Actions are displayed when an order is opened. Orders can be accessed from the "Orders" menu item in the Store Admin.
How it works
The following actions are currently supported:
- New Basket: provides a link that will generate a brand new basket prepopulated with the contents of the current order
- Payment Page: provides a link to the order's payment page. With this link, the shopper is able to select a prefered payment page and make payment for the order.
- Digital Photo Download: provides a link to the order's digital download. With this link, the shopper is able to download the digital photos they ordered.
- Send a new Download: when a download has expired, it is possible to generate and send a new download to the shopper.
- Sales Order: provides a link to the sales order document. With this link, a shopper is able to download the sales order document in PDF format.
This feature is only available on the Premium plan