Keeping many people informed of an event is a very difficult task. With public notices, you can put up, change and take done notices per event.
Where to find it
You'll find this feature in Store Admin under Events > My Event > Public Notice
When to use it
Public notices can be used in a variety of ways to inform visitors of:
- when photos of an event will be available for ordering.
- progress updates (if you're still uploading photos)
- which aspects of an event may not have any photos (to prevent a gazillion enquiries)
- communicate any order cut off dates
- highlight related events a visitor may also be interested in
- describe the venue, location and type of event (to eliminate any confusion)
- other event specific information you may want visitors to know.
Keeping visitors informed with public notices is a great way to eliminate lost sales due to confused and frustrated customers.